Sunday, October 3, 2010

Campaign Begins

I started my campaign yesterday. Alhamdulillah, the feedback was good and  I had a great opportunity to meet many students to introduce myself and my manifesto. I started my campaign at 12.00 noon at V5 cafeteria. Accompanied by my fan club members, I delivered my speech.

Finished campaigning at V5, I head to V2 cafe. There were some groups of students having their lunch. I  took this opportunity to greet them and introduced myself. Many of them already noticed that I was a candidate for this coming election, thanks to my fan club who do their best to promote me.

Next, I continued my campaign session to the Village 1. Arrived at about 1.20 p.m., there were a lot of student having their lunch there. I took this chance to introduce myself to them. I greeted Pak Ali and introduced myself to him before I proceed to my speech.

Later, I continued my campaign to my last destination, V6 cafe. There were lesser crowd having their lunch there as the clock showed 2.00 p.m. I approached them with smile and introduced myself to them.


Culture Is Not A boundary



During this campaign, I try to make myself well-known, not only to Malay students, but also other races. I want to show to them that race is not a boundary for us to get to know each other and to care for each other. For me, the differences is something that have to share because every person has their own uniqueness.





In my speeches, I reminded the students to turn up on the election day on the election day this Thursday, 7th October. This is their only opportunity to choose their true leaders which have the real credibility to lead, as this is one of responsibility of a student toward the campus and also to make sure the welfare of the students being taken care of. So, vote for me, Hamzah bin Nawawi, candidate number 6. I promise to voice out everything about the student's welfare and I can assure you that you will not regret voting me.


2 comments:

  1. bersatu teguh! gud lak bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx...jgn lupa, trun mngundi ye...dan, jgn lupa gak, undi calon no 6... :)

    ReplyDelete